Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Human's Birthday

Let me take this oppourtunity to wish all of the human beings or Mankind a happy and prosperous BIRTHDAY!!!! What? I am crazy? Nope, I am not 100% crazy yet ok. According to the Chinese belief, on the 7th day pf CNY is Human Being's Birthday or in Cantonese 'Yan' Human "Yat' Day, so Yan + Yat = Human Day la.... itu pun tak tahu ka?
Don't belief me? Hehehe! Relax, take a break have a kitt katt.... I got do my homework one you know I don't simply create story one. I search in wikipedia and found this

Hari ke-7 Tahun Baru Cina (source from wikipedia Bahasa Melayu)
Hari ketujuh dikenali sebagai hari jadi orang ramai (人日, pinyin: rén rì, Kantonis: yan yat), iaitu hari yang mana usia setiap orang ditambah lagi setahun menurut pengiraan kalendar qamari Cina. Inilah harinya bila salad ikan mentah lambung, 'yee sang', dimakan. Kaum sekeluarga berkumpul untuk melambung salad berwarna-warni dan menyampaikan hajat bagi menambahkan kekayaan dan kemakmuran. ini merupakan adat resam yang terutamanya diamalkan oleh kaum Cina di rantau Asia Tenggara, seperti Malaysia dan Singapura, tetapi jarang diamalkan oleh kaum Cina di merata dunia selain rantau tersebut.
Sorry ha I cannot find the English version and I am lazy to translate it into English so hentam sajala.
Although I am alone celebrating my Birthday alone this year (Errr.... previous year also alone ma...) Don't cry and say pity me first la..... Ok back to the topic, although I am all alone like the song goes "lonely... I'm Mr. Lonely.... I've got nobody.... but my own......", Yup I am alone but not really lonely and so 'cham' like the song la....
Ok, I still can celebrate and eat the 'yee sang' on my own ma. Yup! ON MY OWN. This is how I eat the 'salad ikan mentah lambung' or "bouncing raw fish salad' (Hahahaha! what a silly name for a dish?)
I use...............................
TADAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

MAMEE Instant 'yee sang' with new asam laksa flavour together with my beloved NESCAFE!!!!


The outcome..... A BIT DISAPPOINTING la... I pour too much water so it tasted like instant mee with water only.... but I finished it anyway (Cannot waste food ah, my mom said) The NESCAFE is good though so no complain la.

See? it's long and can bounce high-high also ma........ not so colourful only ma............

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE AND MAY ALL THE LUCK KEEP ON POURING IN LOR

No comments: