Saturday, September 6, 2008

Pulau Perhentian (Part 4)

The next day, we wake up early in the morning to catch the sun rise... my sweet heart and me so romantic (Err.... I mean the scenery is romantic ok... don't think of other things)

Morning view at Pulau Perhentian

Here comes Mr. Sun....



Beautiful morning at the beach


After taking these photos, we went for our breakfast at the Fauna Restaurant guess what.... nasi lemak again but very nice... not like our school canteen one.


Later that morning, we went to Pulau Redang to buy some souvenirs and later snorkeling. After that we went to the Marine Park for lunch and then we went snorkeling again. This time, we are given a pack of bread to feed the fishes there.
It was an unforgettable moment in my life.... for the first time in my life I can feed the fish underwater... and there are many different types of fishes swimming from every direction for you to feed. The fishes were of many different species, sizes, colours and shades... and it was a very I mean very beautiful scenery beyond words. Unfortunately I don't have an underwater camera.


Beautiful Redang Beach



Pulau Redang



Look at all the illegal immigrants.... Oooops... I mean all the tourist getting on the boat
Me and my Sweet Heart Again....
Both of us again.....

Saw this sign on the floor in front of one of the Pulau Redang souvenir shop

We were too busy taking photos that we actually don't have enough time to by any souvenirs.

The two of us again.... at the More More Tea Inn


Bored seeing the two of us? Sorry it is us again in this photo




Preparing ourselves for deep sea diving.. nola diving course very expensive... no need la

Still at Pulau Redang.... I am speechless seeing such a dazzling view

"I am flying without wings....."

Taking our picture with the two sporting and smart on duty Policemen at Pulau Redang.

Our last snorkeling spot at Redang. Our tour guide showed us an interesting type of starfish that looks more like a round huge loaf of bread to me...but it is called cushion starfish.

Me, my sweet heart and Ah Yong our tour guide

Look at the beautiful corals... that is the table top corals

Look at the tiny fish.... so clear and clean the water just like in an aquarium.

Me and my sweet heart face after snorkeling (bored see our face leh?)

After coming back from our snorkeling... we wanted to buy some souvenir but... you see for yourself la the shop is closed.... so sorry no souvenir to buy.

We saw this fellow coming out from it's house under the sand to find food I think but once it noticed our presence, it quickly korek lumabng and go under the sand.

Anyway Turtle manage to catch hold of it to take the photo before letting it go home "Help I don't want to take photo! Let me go!!!!!" cried the crab (No crabs were harm during this shot.)

See the crab quickly run and hide in the sand as soon as Turtle let it go.... "Bye, Bye crabby!"

Poor jellyfish dead already... just look at the size....

Our last scene at Pulau Perhentian. Just look at the children... riding the boat to a nearby school at one of the Island there.

Oh!!! I love Pulau Perhentian and Pulau Redang so much really feel like staying there longer....

2 comments:

chrispy said...

Wei! "bored see our face leh?" wat u mean o?! angry liao lah! see my face can make ppl bore meh? punish u print out the my photo n put in front of ur bed! open eyes then see me! @_<
actually i very pleased of tis trip lor! (except the Merdeka aeroplane la! hihi...) tis place very beautiful n peace! ppl who stay at there also very friendly n warmhearted! tour guide also very nice! everythings is very very best best best!!! i'll be go there again de! do u wanna go with me again? :p

Doralin Lee said...

We go to Pulau Paya la... I dare not sleep beside u liau la, u might not get enough sleep hearing my snore.... hahaha! poor sweet heart.