Monday, September 15, 2008

Alcohol Damaged My Image

My friends and I was at Orange's house during her wedding eve (Buffet dinner) and all of us were really happy that day cause is Orange's 'Big" day tomorrow. We were hungry so this is what we eat....


Yummy! Tummy! Satay.... our favourite


Wow! Not bad, got tasty curry chicken, small sausages and big fish balls too...



I am so lucky, I just sat there like a 'wood' and my Sweet Dear (Plum) and my Dearest Jean will take the food for me... Ceh! Lazy me, so SPOILED!!!! (I love you two!!!!)



Everything was fine at first.. we talked and joke with each other. Then suddenly Veronica (Vanonica) started to open a can of beer and drink, she said "Why no one wants to accompany me to drink one?" Than, me with my 'big mouth' go and say "Never mind, I accompany you." That was the first time in my entire life, I manage to finish a whole can of beer all by myself.... but I am not proud of it...


Veronica and Me with our can of beer

Plum also drinks? No, she just take a sip and pretends that she can drinks


Hahaha! These two (My sweet Heart Chrispy and Dearest Jean) drink.... 100 Plus cos they are going to jog back to my hostel after the dinner... Nah.... just kidding.



Siew Zie and Me (I look drunk but I am still ok at when this picture is taken)



You see I drink two cans of beer at one go!!! "What happen to Anna? Depression? Broken hearted? Tension and stressed?" Some of you may ask. Of cause none of all those things, I only drink ONE can of Beer, the tiger beer was Chrispy's and I only borrowed it to take photo. (By the way, I am not promoting those two brands of beer ok, Carlsberg and Tiger didn't pay me anything for this!!!)


Hah! There comes the two lovely ladies... Lemon and Banana, This two Buddies was LATE!!! cause they went to shop at One-Utama.... punishment for both of them.... each of them has to drink one can of beer..... (Ceh! Kena punish also still can smile happily)

Later that night, we play card games for fun. Chrispy suggested that we play 'BLUFF' and the loser will have to drink a cup of beer.... and guessed what I am the loser (I drink 1 and a half cup of beer) :-(

The person that caused me to lose is no other then........

My own Sweet Dear Plum!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dare to smile some more!!! I Don't want to friend her liau...

Veronica posing with the cards and Banana dreaming beside her (These two also lose but not as bad as me!!!)

By the end of the night, I was a bit blur... my head feels slightly dizzy and light, my face and ears become so red and warm, I feels a bit like floating when i walk but I was still alert and in control. Luckily I know how to stop... if not, these are what going to happened to me if I get really drunk



1. I WILL EMBARRASSED MYSELF IN FRONT OF OTHERS BY MAKING A FOOL OF MYSELF. (image terus SPOILED beyond repair)


2. I MIGHT START TO SING AND TALK LOUDLY.... plus saying out the things that should not be said.... (THIS WILL DEFINITELY GET ME INTO BIG TROUBLE)

3. I WILL BE SO BLUR AND DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT AM I DOING OR WHERE AM I. IN SHORT LOST FOCUS LA.... (VERONICA WILL SCOLD ME SIAU IF THIS HAPPENS)


4. I MIGHT BE MORE DARING AND DO SILLY FACE IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA

5. I WILL HAVE HALLUCINATION AND THINKS BANANA IS MY MOM AND KISS HER (HAHAHA! I MISS MY MOM LA. OF CAUSE BANANA DON'T LOOK LIKE MY MOM... SHE IS WAY TOO YOUNG TO BE CALL A MOM)



6. I WILL HAVE TO TELL LIES TO MY MOM IN THE PHONE AND THIS IS VERY BAD FOR LYING TO YOUR MOM.

The moral of the story is be moderate in drinking beer, you can drink alcoholic drinks but you must have self control. Know your limit and stop at once if you know that you are getting drunk. Honestly speaking Alcoholis drinks are very bad not only for health but for our reputation and image as well.

2 comments:

vanonica said...

wei, wei, wei... tis is the first time i drink the beer la...
ur essay wrote like i very like drink...
drop my image la...
sad...

Doralin Lee said...

Hello!!!! I did not say that you love to drink beer ok, don't simply assume things that is not true. Which part of the post that says or shows that you love to drink beer?If you can point out then i edit lo....