Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pulau Perhentian (Part 3)

Ok, welcome back...
After taking our lunch, around 2 pm, we were set to go to snorkeling at the island near Pulau Perhentian.

Me waiting eagerly for my first snorkeling trip

Snapping away with my new camera while waiting for another 4 Malay guys (not in our group) to board the boat.
My sweet heart and me on the boat before we enter the water

Yeah! It was very exciting.... look the water is so blue and you really feels like in paradise once you look underwater... the scenery was very very beautiful..... but unfortunately my camera can't go underwater.
Our group in the water... Hey! Turtle where is your mask? No wonder your face kena sunburn....

My sweet heart and me snorkeling happily... our tour guide 9Ah Yong) was very professional. He showed us many interesting and beautiful corals... like the table top corals, the reef corals and many more, The corals are very beautiful, some looks like a big mushroom and some are colourful too.....

Look at us... we really had a good time looking at the corals, fishes and playing with the big sea cucumber hahahahaha!


Quick! Quick! Get up the boat!!! There is a shark behind us!!!!!!!!!!



My tired face and untidy hair after snorkeling

We, went for about 4 different places for snorkeling...

1. we went to Turtle Bay for practise

2. we went se the beautiful corals.

3. we went to see the sea turtle (we saw two huge turtle there)

4. we went to see Nemo (cute cute many little nemos)

5. we went to see the shark (vegetarian shark) but no shark lo, just that the water is 20-30 feet deep and cold lo. managed to see lots of fish, sotong, star fish and jelly fish!!!!

Finally... we went to.....

Here... the place where there is a natural spring water for us to take a cool bath and make a wish.. (I wish to be transfer back to my hometown)

Look at us... taking our turns to mandi the cool and refreshing spring water brrr........

Evening view at Pulau Perhentian

Just look at the beautiful sky... you can never see this in the city....


Yeah! We at Arwana Beach Resort (4 star resort leh!) remember the one with a guy come to welcome the guest one.... this resort is just a few minutes walk from our chalet la.


Inside Arwana near the swimming pool area



me and sweet heart again at the swimming pool at Arwana

"A whole new world....... a dazzling place that I see..." In front of Arwana Resort.... the green boat belongs to me..... I wish.....

See the sea water so clear and clean... I can even see my fat feet there.... "Hello Big feet!!! How are you feeling down there?"


We saw this fellow swimming very fast in front of Arwana beach too... stingray.... my favourite fish (can I keep you as a pet?) In Chinese, they call it as a "Devil fish" but to me it look so cute... I call it "My Dear Fish" beware of the tail... can kill you one oh, don't itchy hand and touch it oh.

See? Some people have no civic conscious at all simply throw the rubbish although there are rubbish bins around.... that is a plastic Malaysian flag.... is this how you celebrate Merdeka Day and show your love to the country? Parents, you should teach your children not to litter la. Save the environment la.....

Nice scenery again.... I just love the colour of the evening sky and sea so peaceful so serene.... I don't want to go back to KKB la.


Sun set but...... not so nice


Me waiting hungrily at the Fauna restaurant... really hungry after the snorkeling.... someone comment that I am dark liau especially both of my kegs.

Our dinner, got tom yam putih (Got tom yam hitam meh?) sotong, vegetables, fried chicken and fruits for dessert. Yum! Yum!

Still not bored? Stay tune for Pulau Perhentian (Part 4) final one liau la.

2 comments:

chrispy said...

b4 tis trip i very scare to go snockeling, but tis time go with u oledi not scare liao leh! dunno y! maybe u said u know swim when u still small gua! so that i think u can protect me ma! but...u just shook sendiri wow! seorg pergi jauh-jauh snockeling n dun wan peduli me! i know la! ppl pandai swimming liao ma! heng! :P

Doralin Lee said...

Boo! la you, I where got go jauh-jauh? I know that u are in save hands ma. And u see la u always taarik me in the water now your hand dark dark already I very sakit hati leh see your hand dark dark so I swim far away lo, so your hand cannot be so dark ma. hehehehehe!