Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Pulau Perhentian (Part 2)

My Sweet Heart and myself has just came back from Pulau Perhentian!!! At last we really make it for the trip (Our lovely trip was nearly cancelled due to... some unforeseen and unpredictable circumstances)
Anyway, both of us thought that this trip will be quite boring but...... both of us were totally wrong!!!! We really enjoyed ourselves to the fullest. I am glad that I went for the trip and did not let my sweet heart down "by flying the Boeing 747" (Hehehe! I admit I actually think of not going for this trip one).


Enough said.... now before I bore you off with my long winded lectures, I will let the photos do the talking now...




The journey begins.... my sweet heart and me at the Rawang KTM Station on 29th Oct 2008




Sunset at Rawang KTM Station... not nice meh? I just want to test my new Nikon camera ma





Our luggage.... Wah! The train was "sardine pack" on that day... we nearly cannot make it out of the train when reached Putra Station.... so many humans going back to Kampung as we saw many people with their luggage on the train.





Wow!!! The Bus so comfortable. We took the super double decker bus from Putra to Besut Terengganu. Actually I plan to take the picture of the whole bus when we stop for a rest but unfortunately we were too comfortable that we fell asleep all the way to Terengganu.





That's me, In the bus look so tired and 'chan' leh?



We reached Besut around 5 am and we took a van to Kuala Terengganu Jetty. We wait at a Coffee shop near the Jetty and had our breakfast before going to the Jetty to ride on the boat at about 7 am.



Our Breakfast nasi lemak and nescafe Yummy....





On our way to the Kuala Besut Jetty



Aha! That is the Kuala Besut Jetty... really can't wait to get on the boat, we feel so excited.






On our way to the boat... Yeah!!!! So happy....


At last we were on the boat and my Sweet Heart and me sit in front leh... Turtle asked me" Eh, boleh ka, You tak takut ka?" Of cause not scared la I am more excited than scared.




Bye, bye Kuala Besut here we come Pulau Perhentian


The boat is picking up its speed Yippee!!!!!!!!! fresh air nice natural air corn

One of the island near Pulau Perhentian



Finally, Pulau Perhentian!!!! We are almost there


Wah! At last we reached!!! We reached!!! (Jump with joy and hug my sweet heart)

Wow! So Grand loh got someone from the resort come and welcome us.... "Eh! Don't get down yet ha, our resort is at the other side not at this stop." Said our tour guide. Booo! Spoiled the excitement only (Hehehehe)


At last we reached our resort... I mean chalet... no one come to welcome us but... the beach is much more beautiful leh... just look at the crystal clear blue water... I almost felt like i am in heaven.


Nice sandy beach with many boats
See, so beautiful like in paradise!!! We arrived at Pulau Perhentian Besar about 7.30 am. Than we go to our rooms to clean ourselves and take a nap till around 12 pm.

This is where we stayed. Very economical and clean place to stay.
Pulau Perhentian's Map


Nice scenery from our room... looks like we are staying in a small Malay Kampung


Our house number... Err.... I mean our room number




Lepaking at the veranda and gossiping with the cool natural breeze



This is our room... nice, clean and spacious leh? Why we book such a spacious room ah? Yes la this is a room meant for 4 person but..... Got Aerospace exhibition at Dataran Merdeka in conjunction of the 51st National Day celebration ma, so.... they need some volunteers to go and fly the aeroplane lo....



Got place to hang our towels and clothes and a dressing table too but no TV. We don't have time for TV anyway



See la our new slippers so dirty with sand liau


Actually you can order many types of food in the Fauna Beach Chalet restaurant.
Just look at the menu.


At around 12 pm we had our simple but delicious lunch. The fish are very fresh.... I mean very fresh because it was caught this morning.



This is our desserts... balanced and healthy diet before my first snorkeling trip

Stay tuned for my first snorkeling trip in Pulau Perhentian (Part 3)




















2 comments:

chrispy said...

U can put the "Flying Without Wings" inside ma...so others ppl will more understand lah! hehe...Our room n food is quite good, but if v bring more snacks there is more better lor...coz can eat n 8 8 at nite ma...(haha...i non-stop to eat lah!paiseh!)

Doralin Lee said...

Hahaha! Cannot la, Flying Without Wings is our theme song la... only both of us knows how to sing our own version ma... how can let other people know our theme song one....