Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Farewell Khing Ming

Three years ago, when I first get the news that I was posted to Kuala Kubu Bharu, I was very worried and sad. I always think of my hometown and my mom when I am in KKB. It never occurred to me that, I will feel quite sad to leave KKB and it did not occurred to me at all that I will miss Khing Ming and all my fellow teachers and Headmistress if i ever get the chance to transfer back to my beloved home town....

16th of Nov will be one of the most unforgettable day in my life, cause that was the graduation day for my year 6 students and also a surprised farewell day for me... I felt happy and sad beyond words on that day, I really felt grand and honoured that day. I was asked to give a farewell speech (which I was told earlier by my friends but I did not bother to prepare cause I thought it was just a joke) in front of the entire school and VIP. Luckily I manage to give a speech spontaneously (Of cause not a good one la but can do la, I supposed).

Here are some of the moments that I managed to capture on my camera...


Kamal, me and Suliana (Suliana will be transferred back to Kelumpang next year too)
My Sweet Dear Plum. Sweet Heart Chrispy and Darling Lemon.... this photo make me wanna cry.....
I love this picture cause this is the only time my Dearest Dear smile to the camera. I will miss my DD very much....
My SH Chrispy.... I will miss her smile and..... her laughter very much..........

My SD Plum.... I am really sad to leave her.... she is really my good friend.


My PK 1, me and our guru pemulihan Ms. Lim
Hehehehehe! food........

The year six pupils singing "Auld lang syne" and a few Chinese songs....


My HM and me... She is kind enough to let me transfer.... A real dedicated lady.
Me feeling nervous giving a speech in front of the whole school.
My 'Boss' PK 3.... a very pleasant and kind lady... I will miss her too...

I WILL MISS ALL OF YOU MY DEAREST FRIENDS...
BEST FRIENDS FOREVER....

Can you believe, the last event on that day was this slide show done especially for me by my SH and DD with the help of my PK 3...
When the emcee announced that they are going to put up a slide show especially for me, I was really surprised.... I really did not know that my SH has secretly plan this for me as a surprise I really felt touched... (No wonder la she was asking for my graduation photos and keep on searching for photos in my hard disc a few days ago.... I thought she was searching for her own photos that we took the other day)
The I first saw the photos on the big LCD screen I was like " Oh My God!!!!!!!! I am going to KILL you TCC!!!!"' so embarrassed la my old pictures was shown to the entire school la... my students!!!!!!!!! and their parents!!!!!!! GB and other teachers some more!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Alice said...

pertemuan dan perpisahan tu lumrah hidup. Be strong dear. You'll meet a lot lots more of ppl throughout your life. There are people come and go from your life. Take it easy and be happy :P

Khian said...

The video that your friends make for u very touch la....

Doralin Lee said...

Ha? U cry ah dear?

Cengkih78 said...

dear, i havent opened your blog for quite sometimes. where they put you after this? you asked for transfer? a you going back home for good? to teach at school near your home?