Sunday, February 14, 2010

I am back in Penang.......

Ever since I have been transfer back to Penang or more accurately I am successfully transferred back to Penang, I had stopped to publish new posts and I even consider to just delete this blog since I thought I have nothing inspiring or interesting to share and I am very busy in my new school... means I am extra busy in my new school compare to my old school.

Anyway since it's the first day of CNY and suddenly I have the urged to write and to tell my KKB friends what I have been up to in Penang., so here I am again... to complain and to rant about my boring life in Penang.....

_______________________________
Here are some photos that I took from the balcony of my house. All of my KKB friends never been to my house before and some of them thought that I am staying in a semi-D or condo....... Nope.... I am not staying in a big condo nor a fully air condition semi-D but i am staying in a high rise flat.....



A nice view from my balcony during evening
This is the night view

I Can even see the highest tower in Penang KOMTAR



High or not???? I am staying high up in the sky.... hehehehe!!!!

2 comments:

Cengkih78 said...

wah, why need to delete your blog? i love reading all your story mory. maybe you wont get any nobel prize for publishing your life in here, but here, that's make it sweet okay. love to read ur post. try to be more productive, even nothing much to say, just share something like ur favourite youtube video kah, lawak jenaka u dpt kah..

good luck

Cengkih78 said...

ahahaha..hehehe, i tau mesti ada yg suka..kihkih. no worries i blh ajar u cheats! yg pasti, beli dulu. kalu takde sims3, sims2 pun okay tau. tapi paling best sim3..carik ek, dah jumpa blh main sama2 kita share progress keluarga masing2. ahahaha.