Monday, November 2, 2009

Some Thoughts to Share....

My mood was quite down these few weeks... life like always has been stressful and full of fun at the same time. In another 4 days, I will know my fate..... whether to get transfer back to my hometown or to stay in my so called 'detention camp' for another year or more..... I am a bit uncertain now.... I am a bit worried and anxious at the same time.

How will I feet if I get transfer back to my hometown? Will I be happy then? Is my choice right? Will I regret it for the rest of my life?

And what if I did not get my transfer? How will I feel? Of cause I will feel disappointed but will it be better if I get my transfer out of KKB? Is my choice of asking for transferring right or wrong? Do I make a right choice by asking for a transfer?

All these uncertainties keep on bugging me ever since I pass up my transfer form and it sort of make me feel a bit down.

But yesterday night as I was browsing the star online (Yes, I do read newspaper ok!) I come across this news about the 3 UTAR students that were drowned in Kampar. Somehow or rather I was quite interested to follow this news so I read the update and follow the bottom link and be a kaypo and found myself here. I really felt motivated and inspired after reading that post especially this particular part which says....

be responsible for the choice that we have make,
it is our own choice,
just don't blame anything around us,
we can choose to be depressed or to be motivated..
is depends on your own choice...
not others..
what happen, happened..
be strong and face it..

I don't know why but these words really knock my brain and wake me up to reality.... I know that whatever choice that I make, I must not regret and be responsible for it in the future, I must be strong to face it be satisfied and thankful rather then to blame others or myself for the outcome.

The incident that happened to the 3 of them were really tragic and sad but there are lessons that we can learn from the incident... Life is certain.... but are you 100% sure that you will breathe again tomorrow? Live your life to the fullest.... don't keep on worrying about the future or about the choice we make in life.

PS: RIP James Khor, althought I never know you but thanks for your beautiful poem (Eeerrr.... is a poem, isn't it?)

No comments: