Tuesday, July 14, 2009

NCBM 2009 Sports Carnival (Part 2)

During the NCBM Sports Carnival, about 7 events were being compete. The events are scrabbles, chess, carom, checkers, darts, bowling and table tennis.

Well I am sure many of you out there are curious and can't stop wondering how can the blind and visually impaired community play those games especially darts, bowling and table tennis? Like my primary school motto goes "We walk by faith and not by sight' everything is possible if you just have some faith in yourself. And my secondary motto goes "If there's a will there's always a way", so no matter who you are and what your weaknesses are, as long as you have the will power and faith, everything impossible will be possible.

Anyway I did not managed to cover the table tennis event as I was a 'kaypo' errrrrrr.... I mean as I was a volunteer in the bowling event. Anyway Hope that you will enjoy the video that I made and please bear in mind that I am not a professinal and this is my first time using Window Movie Maker to edit videos so the quality might not be as good as expected.


2 comments:

Zo Ee's mummy said...

Amazing!!!

Cengkih78 said...

hi amoi!!
lama tak singgah ur blog..
how are u dear.

our dear alice and wonderland is not in a good shape now..morning sicknes all the time :P

i bet dia kena 'buatan orang' ahahaha