Thursday, July 30, 2009

My New Car? NOPE!!!

One lovely evening, in a small remote town of Kuala Kubu Bharu, two pretty girls.. Eeeerrr... I mean two pretty silly girls were walking towards an old run down pre war shophouses. They walked along the corridoor of the shophouse and stop right infront of a workshop. There was a nice gentle- uncle sitting in front of the closed workshop. He smile immediately, when he saw his precious daughter.

"Yo, dad, why are you sitting out here? Open the door la I want to go in and sit." said the prettier girl to the gentle uncle.
The gentle uncle went to the door and unlocked the door.
"Ceh! No need to go in la, outside so nice ma, got good scenery.... see even got one police station up there>" said the second girl pointing towards an old police station in front of them.
"Sampat...." answered the prettier girl.

After a few moment, the prettier girl was looking quite excitedly impatient and the other not so pretty one look blank and keep on wondering to herself "Why on earth do I follow her here?"

Then suddenly....

" Hehe! Come liau." The prettier girl said to her friend with a big smile on her face....


TADA!!!!!!!!!! This is my brand new Myvy!!!!
Oopppsssssss......... so sorry, I forgot that I got no driving license (Will never qualify to drive in such a small car! but only qualify to drive my big bus No. 11. Hehehehe!). If I were to drive, the traffic police must make sure that the whole road is close for traffic first.... that was what my SH once said to me.... so bad..... Booooo!!!!!


so, instead of being the driver, I was given the honour of being the first passenger to sit in this luxurious new car.

And who is the proud owner of this car........


Aiya! that is not a model for proton cars la ok.... that is the owner la my SH lor.....

See how happy and she is and I am very happy cause I will have another car to tumpang. Yup! Yup! Hoorayy!!!!

LEMBU!!! Mooo... Mooo... Moooo

Oh! Look she is opening the front driver's door.... Will she drive me back to my hostel?


Eh! Missy, look in front when you drive la... don't keep on looking and smiling at the camera!!!! Wah! so dangerous la.... so scared la me.... "Uncle can you please take over the wheel from her?"

Well I guessed I will have to wait for a long long long time........ before my SH learns to drive safely........

No comments: