Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Bat Experience.....

Yesterday it rained cats and dogs early in the morning. The weather was quite cold and windy. I really felt like not going to work but to snuggle up in my warm little bed and snored till my hearts content.



Anyway..... my conscience caught hold of me so I had to dragged myself up and went to work...... After work, I came back around 3.40 p.m. I was the first one to reached home since my mom need to parked the car. I opened the sliding balcony door keep my shoes and went straight away to take a bath, by that time the sky was still gloomy.


Later around 5 minutes my mom came home. She was sweeping the balcony (I can hear the weeping sound from the bathroom) and suddenly I heard " Ahhhh!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!" my mom was screaming her head off. I thought she saw a fat lizard or a baby lizard so I "buat selamba", take my on sweet time wiping my body. "What happened, saw a lizard ah?" I asked from the bathroom. "Nola, not a lizard..... its a BAT!!!!!" she answered excitedly. " Ha? Wait I am coming out liau"





Can you see the Batman or Keluangman here? Poor fellow it was caught in the heavy rained and had to make an emergency landing here. It must be feeling cold and scared that we might barbeque it or something.... Yucks!!! Sorry la buddy, you are out of my food chain menu la.




A batman or Kelungman duduk terkangkang koyak..... so rude!!!! And I didn't know that a bat has a tail one wow.....

Well we just let it stay for a while there cos later after I took this picture it began to move again and I ran like a crazy woman into the house and close the door, scared that it will come in ma....



At night time, it was gone already. I think I flew away back to its cave to be with its family liau..... hopefully it won't be coming back next time. Eeeeeeee!!!!

8 comments:

Delia said...

I found a bat when I was a kid, and my parents basically told me that if you ever find a bat, it's probably because it's sick and/or dying. I don't think rabies is uncommon in them, either. Staying away from it was a good call.

Alice said...

you can kiss him and he might into a batman lo.....
miss your post...so long didn't hear from u le.....

Alice said...

btw dear, I've changed my blog
pls bookmark it.
http://alice-thedayoflove.blogspot.com

Doralin Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doralin Lee said...

The Love Despot: Welcome to my blog and thank you for leaving a comment.
Twin: I've bookmarked your blog. thanks

Wale said...

I am a first timer in your blog and I must say that I had a nice experience with your write up and pictures. The pictures actually make it more appealing and compelling. A great job indeed.

Anonymous said...

Nice Post. This transmit helped me in my college assignment. Thanks Alot

Anonymous said...

Its like scary movie :-)