Friday, September 4, 2009

Busy..... Busy......

Haiya! I am so preoccupy with my work these days!!! I have many pictures to post and many nonsense to write but I am very extremely busy these days. So many things waiting for me to do and I have to wake up early morning just to get the job done.... poor me.

I cannot go out because I have been tied down with this work.... I am so tired...... I really have to work very hard to..........

Take care of my three farms la and sometimes my DD's farms la. If not har, those greedy people (as if la I never stole from these people's farm. Hehehehe!) will start to steal our vege and fruits la so we have to be fast in harvesting all our vege and fruits before anyone can get their hands on our fruits and vege ma! Sounds silly right? Hehehehehehe!!!!!!!

I myself also cannot believe that I can become so addicted in these silly stuff.

My Farm In Farmville (Nice view leh?)

My second farm in Farm Pals (Going to level 30 liau!)

My third and the most lousy farm in Barn Buddy (It will be more fun if I can steal people's dog!)

Haih........ last time, I used to laugh and think that my cousins are so silly in playing all this nonsense games on facebook. ""Cheh! Those kids why want to plant veges and then go to steal other people's product, put bugs and weeds in people's farm some more! Ha! so silly rear so many animals for what? What a silly game." but now look, who is the most silly one?

PS: I promise my self not to get Involved in Farm Town or whatever farm liau 3 farms and sometimes 6 farms are more then enough liau!!!!!!

2 comments:

Mrs Chong said...

am i the cousin u laugh at???? *kicks*

Doralin Lee said...

You are one of them la.... another one also play but not as crazy as u i think......