Saturday, September 5, 2009

Random Silly Posts!

I wanted to put up this post long long time ago but as most of you have known, I was very busy 'farming' these few weeks so cannot blame me ma I need to 'cari makan' wow.

Here are just a few silly posts at random....

Makan... Makan....

A few weeks ago, Chrispy, Julie and me went shopping at KL. We went to Lawyat and Sungai Wang. First of all we stop at KL Sentral for our breakfast in..... in...... a shop call Swiss something I forgot liau la. It is short of a bakery cum cafe shop la. The breakfast set was reasonable lor, so we just go in to have a try la.... not bad lor especially the coffee.



After going to Lawyat... We decided to go to Sungai Wang and Chrispy sort of suggested that we go and try out this place.


Aiyo!!!!!!!!!! So fierce looking gal!!!! What a Spooky Logo that interestingly attracts many youngsters....


Chrispy and Me in front of Gasoline... Hehehe! Chrispy looks so sweet when she smiles wait till you see her face when she sulks Hahahaha!!!!

This restaurant's name sounds so familiar to me but I cannot recall where I've seen it..... till I went back and saw my laptop on the table, then I remembered I saw it in one of my cousin's post in her blog la (She put up that post very long long time ago laiu...) Ceh! People sudah pigi sampai basi baru I nak pigi try.... haiya!!!! I am station in HULU Selangor you know..... so cannot blame me la hehehehehe!!!!!

All I can say about this place is... ok la not bad. I don't mind going there again with my friends cos it is a nice place to hang out with your friends but I won't wanna bring my mom or aunt and uncle there cos.... the place is dimly lighted and those people including me will have a hard time reading the menu some more my uncle more traditional taste one, he sure won't want to eat in 'dark dark' and modern style places.... The food are fine la but the serving is big (or the plate is huge? Hmm.... maybe our table is too small la.....) and the price is reasonable la.

There are variety of delicious food and beverage for you to choose in the menu.

In this place, you can either choose to sit outside where you can sit comfortably on a normal table (good for tall and long legs people) or, if you do not have long legs, you can choose to sit in the cubicles which you can have more privacy with your friends but you must sit cross-leg without your shoes on. Like I say on top lor... the place is dimly lighted and for those who love romantic or sleepy looking style restaurant, then this is the place for you la (Errr.... if you can bear with the noisy youngsters there la....)

Chrispy and me are not so tall and do not have long legs so we choose to sit in the cubicle....

and we totally forgot about Julie (The tallest and the slimmest among the three of us) .... poor Julie. she has to struggle sitting with her long sexy legs Hahahaha! (Oh! I am so Baddd.........)


I told you the plate is huge......

and the serving is BIG.... so do you believe me now? Chrispy's chicken chop lor....


Julie's baked rice with fish.... big serving la till she cannot finished the whole thing wasted only.


and my black pepper chicken chop lor.... I manage to wallop the whole thing lor and I feel so sinfully full after the meal..... :(


-------------------------------------------------------
New Photo Studio

One fine Saturday, Plum, Jean and myself went to take photos just for fun at a new photo studio in KKB. We thought it will be fun taking our studio photo in a new photo studio but, we were very wrong. I just cannot believe that such a lousy and unprofessional photographer dares to operate a photo studio. Eh! go take a photography course first la lady!!!!
It was so ridiculous! We had to wait for around an hour for the back drop to be set up and the photographer seem to pissed us up by making each one of us sit there like a statue for around 10 minutes before she can take a good snap (so lousy, no wonder close shop already!!!!)
Here is some of the shots from that lousy photo studio....

See? I am so reluctant to smile liau... actually I want to use my two fingers to poke her eyes... so fed up!
Plum was more patient but actually she was struggling to smile
Jean was tired but she managed to pull a sweet smile...

See!!!! What a lousy shot!!!! where is the other half of my face???? 'Faint'
You know where exactly the photo studio is?
Here lor.... In my own hostel.... lor, hehehehe! the three of us was just too streassed up and silly on that day.


This is Daisy Mok's baby boy, Ray Ho, big boy liau look so cute!!! This photo was taken in our studio by me hahahaha! I know kaki also tak namapak liau....

----------------------------------------------------
A very Belated Birthday Gift

On the 31st of August..... I received a suprised belated Birthday Gift from some one at Rawang train station in the Commuter to KKB. Can you believe that? My Birthday gift on Merdeka Day?
It should be my Merdeka Day Gift instead of Birthday gift I feel.
Anyway thank you very much "Yang' for your Merdeka present!


These are the present....... A cute Doralin a touching 'unsign' birthday card ("Sori ha? I no time to write la" hat's what she told me :( sad....)

and she gave me this too... actually what is this for ha?

,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sd. i would like to read ur blog... put more about u in u new school...