Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Never Judge a content by its wrapping

I went to Gurney Plaza with my mom recently and I happened to walk pass SPEEDY. My steps stop automatically the moment my four eyes caught the sight of this.....


I blinked my eyes twice just to be sure that I was not seeing things. I am so excited and I pointed the poster to my mom and said, "Doralin or Dorami!!!! The yellow one, I want the yellow one." She glanced at the poster for a second and walked away saying "You think you still a child ah? You think your house very big ah?"

Nevertheless, I managed to persuade her to ask her colleague's wife to help me get one....


Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! My Cute, sweet DORALIN............ but they called it Dorami already. I don't care , I will still called it Doralin.

My mom brought this back home last few days and I was so... I mean very excited about it when I saw the box. I was in a high mood and was all eager and ready to open the box and hold my cute beloved Doralin in my hand, when my mom suddenly make a comment, "I really don't understand why would anyone willing to spend RM 4.90 to buy such an unattractive thing? I won't want it at all even if it is given free! Only silly people like you like to buy such things"
Wah!!!!!!!! She really knows how to ruin my good mood. I was a bit reluctant to open the box and see the content at that time but I opened it anyway and..................



AAAARRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

My mom was right. "I really don't understand why would anyone willing to spend
RM 4.90 to buy such an UGLY thing? I won't want it at all even if it is given free! Only silly people like ME will buy such a thing"

I am so the very pissed and upset.... I was cheated!!!! Ok, not really la cause I don't plan to pay back the RM4.90 to my mom... Hehehehe!!! I wonder where I shall put that ugly thing... in my mom's car maybe, it belongs to her anyway....

2 comments:

Mrs Chong said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAH....so funny....i tot something wrapped uglily but inside actually got good stuff..urs terbalik pulak hahahahha

Doralin Lee said...

So unsympatetic la u.... EQ '0' betul la u.