Monday, December 8, 2008

The Yellow Thing

I got a good news from Christina this morning while I was happily munching or should I say chewing my chicken ham sandwich.

Handphone ringing...

Me; Hello...........
Christina: Hey! I bring back 'the yellow thing' har?
Me: Ha? (Mind is processing what does 'the yellow thing' means) Where are you?
Christina: In KL la! I bring back for you har?
Me: (Knows what that thing is already) Water Lily found it already meh? I thought she forgot where she pu it?
Christina: Yesla, found already, she thought is a big thing, she thought is as big as a palm but it is only a small thing wrapped in a paper ma, so she don't know you see.
Me: Okla, when is our next date.....

This reminds me of last week phone conversation that I had with Water Lily....

Me: Wei! Christina said that thing is with you la! Why that day when I ask you, you said it is with her and ask me to take from her?
Water Lily: Emmm...... yala.... I forgotla..... die la I don't know where I put it already. I must find la.
Me: Lousy la you.... always forgot things one.
Water lily: Yala.... what to do... That's why la next time must not simply agree to keep things and pass to people la. Eeeee.... Don't know whether is this thing in the plastic or not . I forgot which drawer I put la. Is this thing ah soft one and in a plastic one.
Me: I don't know la..... I didn't see it how I know whether it is in a box ka, paper ka plastic ka.... but it is a small thing la not big.
Water Lily: Yala.... die la.... small thing some more... wait la later when Christina come I ask her la.

Wah! At that time I almost think that i will never ever get to even see that thing some more hold it in my hands.... Yes!!!! Now, at last I will be able to hold, touch, and even cuddle that imported 'yellow thing' in my hand!.... After I search high and low, north to south, east to west..... at last Christina manage to get it for me!!!!! Oh thank you Christina, thank you Christina's Friend for buying 'the yellow thing' and bringing it all the way from Japan for me!!!

What is that 'Yellow thing'?

Just wait and see la.... no hurry one.... be patient...

No comments: