Monday, December 22, 2008

My Uninvited Housemates

Okie here are some non human housemates of mine that I manage to capture their photos through out this year. It might not be as interesting to most of you but come on la they live in the same house with me also ma (for awhile only) so I think I should put them here also la.

First on the list is.... Mr/Ms Ruddy the Moth....


Mr/Ms Ruddy the Moth mysteriously appeared at my KKB detention camp one night. It politely asked me to let it stay for one night in my living room for free. Since I so pity it so I say yes lo but early in the morning, it had gone away without even say Thank you and good bye, So rude!!!!!

Next, Mr/Ms Smelless the Beetle



This uninvited guest came to my detention camp during Orange Wedding eve. I think Chrispy or Vanonica might invited it along without my knowledge but unfortunately I found it wondering happily or maybe nervously in my living room... so very sorry la, although you are not smelly but I just cannot let you stay with me la. I immediately send it out the door after asking Vanonica to take this picture. (I am not cruel ok, I did not crushed it ok, I just put it out side!!!)

Then came Mrs. Dirty the Roach



I actually found it in the bathroom at my HOME in Penang (Home sweet Home) one night. Actually I was on my way to do my Big Business then I saw it the moment I enter the bathroom. I sprint out of the bathroom as fast as I could to........ take my camera la of cause.... If not where do you think this picture come from????

Finally my cousin, Ping Ping's good friend Lizzy the lizard


Can you see that? not clear? Ok let me zoom it for you.... I know Ping loves it so much that I won't forgive myself if I do not post this up, so Ping this is specially for you... Merry Christmas!!!!



Wah!!! so cute leh??? very good climber la can climb upside down on the ceiling like Cicak Man. My mom said "Siau ah! sin thang pun ai hip!!!' (Crazy ah! Lizard also want to snap picture!!!) My 2nd aunt lagi hebat she thinks that I am doing scientific research on lizards!!!!!

2 comments:

Alice said...

give them a kiss before u snap their pic

Anonymous said...

wah....ur house seem like mini zoo....a various types of animals inside..y u din keep it as ur ABM??