Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Life Is So Fragile


I just received a sad news from Selene... her brother-in-law just passed away peacefully just a few hours ago. She is now hopping to get back to Malaysia as soon as possible to be with her family. Condolence to her and her family..... I can understands how she feels right now.... I've gone through what she is now going through 2 years ago.


I can still remember the feeling of helplessness, frustrations and sorrow really makes me depressed and down. When my mom told me that my beloved dad had passed away I really didn't know how I felt....... it's like my the world had come crashing down on me, the time stop ticking and I really felt that I am dead too.....


It's very sad and painful to loss our love ones especially when death come so sudden and unexpected. Every day when we turn on the news, we saw many people died in bomb attacks, terrorist attacks, accidents, stampede, natural disaster and many unexpected deaths. I can see that our life is so fragile, so uncertain, so vulnerable...... Therefore we should feel blessed, cherished every moment and appreciate every second that we have with our love ones. Do something meaningful with your life when you are still young, healthy and when you still have the time. Life is beautiful but just like a rose, it will soon withered and died.


Everything will come to an end, if there is no end, where will there be a beginning?


I always tell myself.... if the time comes for me to leave this earth, I would want to leave as a better person than when I first come into the earth.


I hope that I can keep my words.....

No comments: