Monday, September 22, 2008

Why Sweetness is Poisonous!!!!!!!!!!

Notice that why since yesterday I keep saying about sweetness and sweet words are poisonous? Even in my Msn shout out I put 'sweet words melts the heart but too much sweet words breaks the heart" You wanna know the real reason why i said all those things?

It's just too heart breaking and extremely hurtful plus embarrassed for me to mention it here but since I cannot stand the pressure of keeping the secret all bottled up in my heart any longer... I will tell the whole world what has prompt me to post out that shout out...

Well.... well.... Sweetness is definitely poisonous..... just like sweet words..... cause......

I am gaining WEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It makes me damn sad, damn heartbreaking....... I HATE SWEET THINGS!!!!

That's why la, Chrispy, Plum, Lemon, Orange, Vanonica, Banana and the others ha..... no more 'MENTOS LUCKY DRAW' ha... See la Mdm. Lee said that I put on weight liau la!!!!! So damn embarrassed and hurtful.

No more KFC, No more Baskin Robbins, No more pasar Ramadhan la. People Puasa get to slim down... I yang tak puasa naik pula berat badan!!!!!!!!!!! What is this la....

No More Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uwahhhhhh!!!! Wa banyak sad la.... I don't want eat rice liau la but..... unfortunately my maggie mee if don't eat nanti expired liau wor..... how eh?

I don't want to be fatter la scared get diabetes, stroke, heart attack, high blood pressure and so on la......

That's why la I said sweetness is poisonous and too much sweetness breaks the heart!!!!

1 comment:

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang this Christmas with watersports activities included! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Experience the waves of Penang! Thanks!