Monday, September 15, 2008

Orange's Wedding Ceremony

We went to Orange house early in the morning... Even before the sun rise and the moon still shining brightly in the horizon.... the whole KKB is still dark and quiet with all the shop still closed...

We (the Chee Muis) walk to Orange's house in the cold, dark and quiet street of KKB. We hold each other's cold and trembling hands. Occasionally we had to walk faster whenever we heard the sound of some dogs howling in the distance.

Hahaha!That was only a joke la, we went to Orange's house around 8.30 am and Veronica drives us there la.

When we reached there, this is what happened

The Chee Muis preparing the (Fear Factor Challenge) for Mango and his Heng Tais


Me pretending to write Chinese calligraphy while waiting for the bridegroom and his Heng Tais


Me again (Take Two)

All the Chee Muis and the Beautiful bride

Big Mr. Roast Pig from Mango's family to Orange's family



Banana Tan fooling around while waiting for Orange in Mango's house

Banana Tan getting boring and started fooling around again

Banana Tan (take 3)
Poor Veronica getting tired and hot.... she din get enough sleep at my place last night because she feeds the mosquitoes in my living at night.

Veronica Gan (take 2)
Veronica Gan again (take 3)


Banana Tan and Veronica Gan getting bored of waiting too long and started to look at the trees.


Me and Chrispy waiting.... to go home and sleep

5 comments:

vanonica said...

wei, wei, wei, de photo i touch my nose one very ugly la...
sad la...
thanks ah, now i know my hair very long liao...
lik ghost la...
hahahaha

chrispy said...

Hei! very bad lah u! remind me that i very dark oledi! dun wan take photo nearly liao lah!

Doralin Lee said...

Wei! Chrispy, dun be like this la.... I want to take photo with you leh... sorry lo...

Ha? Vanonica, who say u ungly ha? No one say that u are ugly la silly but your hair really long la... i feel like pulling it hahahahahaha!

Meow Meow Island said...

haha, I become the heroin in your blog le, first time leh... and I very happy in these few photos, u know y? coz crispy look like darker than me o, wahaha, lastly got people darker then me le...

joo mee said...

hi Anna...you are really a good writer... a creative siao writer to be the exact.... I was laughing my head off.. reading your funny description... joomee