Friday, October 31, 2008

Cameron trip Day 1

Still remember about my Cameron trip on the 11th Oct (Saturday) that I haven't posted up yet? Weii, this is roughly what happened on the first day of the trip...


I was up very early on that morning (around) 6.30 am and I was doing my last minute packing as usual. Plum was on time... she came to fetch me around 7.30 and both of us headed to our school. When we arrived, we saw almost everyone was busy carrying things up the bus. Malu only, by the time I got uot of the car everything was in the bus and I just carry my own bags to the bus.

I did not sit with My Sweet Dear Plum in the bus... instead I sit with My Sweet Heart Chrispy



See we bring our own 'sweet smelly pillow" hahahaha!!!!




Plum was with my Honey Banana (Both are them were so happy sitting in front of me )




Beside Me and Crispy was My Buddy Orange and DD, Veronica (or Vanonica, Blackcurrent, LuLu, ThunderLoo so many nickname?????) Someone looks BORING!!!!!!


Later, we stop at Tanjung Malim for our breakfast. Me and Plum ate.....




Plain soup nooddles with.....


Yummmy Yong Tau Foo..... not bad lo the food.


After Breakfast, we went up the bus and go on our way to Cameron Highlands. These were some of the shots taken by Banana while on the bus.... she was bored I think or just being itchy hands!



This is Sexy Honey Banana Tan Lo................. Untuk senyuman yang cantik lagi menawan gunala.... TOOTHPASTE!!!!!



Aiya!!!! Sorry typing error, its SPECTACLES not specatles. Hahahaha!!!!

Nothing else better to do ah? No skill at all I am so so not pretty!!!!! Sue you in court than you know!!!!! This Picture was taken by Banana (lousy photographer)


Heng! You dare to take the two Tigress Picture without permission? Later you kena BITE from both of them baru you know!!!!! BTW (Vanonica is saying "Wait, I STOMP on you with one foot till you DIE!") A direct translation from hokkien.



After a few hours in the bus, at last we reached the Robinson Waterfall at the middle of Cameron Highlands.




The Robinson Waterfall.... A very fun and memorable place to all of us especially to VERONICA.... why? You want to know you ask her yourself la.





That is my right and left foot....... stop saying my toes are fat la......

After thea we proceed to the Tea Plantation..... not BOH Tea Plantation but here.....










After taking many silly pictures and beatiful scenery pictures, we went outside and wait for the bus... we didn't buy any tea though.

Later, we went all the way to Brincang and to check in to our Apartment (Dunno what name liau la)

Ok, here is where we stay.... at first glance, it looks like a Police quarters leh...... at least to me it looks like that lor.

That is the master room toilet.... it was clean and spacious but the hot shower is not so good... cause one moment the water can be very hot and another moment the water will be ice cold.



That is our room. I want to take the photo for the room only but..... these two ladies just.... Haiya! I don't know what to say! SPOILED my photo only these two ladies....



Then later Orange and the gang were busy with the unpacking......




Wah so much food!!!!!!!!!! Yummy Yummy food...... That was our lunch.... on the far right was Veronica hands. Look she was very hungry liau and I made her wait cause I wanna take this picture.... Yup I got a bullet from her for making her waiting.... "Shot plug de!!!!! This also want to take photo!!!!" That was what she said..... "Ahem! Thanks for the COMPLIMENT la."

1 comment:

Alice said...

ur story telling style was funny...hehehe..thanks for the entertainment...haha