Monday, August 4, 2008

Unexpected Peaceful Morning

My alarm clock keep on announcing in a lady's voice "Its 6.36 a.m." cock crows "it 6.36 a.m." cock crows. (That is what I though I heard). It went on and on for a few times till I stretch out my hand and off it with my eyes still close. Reluctantly I pulled my body out of the blanket and get up on my feet. I opened my bedroom door and in a blurry and half awake manner I walked like a zombie all the way to the toilet.

When i am just about to finish my business, I was fully awake by that time, suddenly I thought to myself, "Wah! What a wonderful morning, cooling and so peaceful, I hardly can hear anything but my own breath... very serene and peacefully quiet....I like it." " Hey! Wait a minute... Quiet?How come I didn't hear the downstairs stall frying and cooking? Don't tell me that they are close today. Usually they will not close on Mondays... Hmm... how strange, well who cares anyway" I finished my business went to the sink to wash my face and walk back to my room.

On my way to the room I look up at the opening at the roof and realise that the sky was still dark then I think to myself "by now it should be near to 7 a.m. already, why the sky is still dark? funny..." I went into the room and take a look at my alarm clock....say aloud...
"WHAT??? it's only 5.48 a.m!!!!"
I look at my hand phone to be sure
"DAMN!!! Its 5.46 a.m. Why do this to me! What sin have I done to deserve this? AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"



As fast as a thunderbolt i off the light and flop myself on the bed and pulled up the blanket. "Shit!!!" I think to myself my eyes were wide a wake now, I roll to the Left and rolled to the right but still awake. after about 5 minutes when I was just about to dose off.....

"Its 6.10 a.m.' cock crows "its 6.10 a.m." cock crows.



"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn you stupid, rotten, silly alarm clock!!!!!"

No comments: