Saturday, June 7, 2008

Oh! My Beloved.......Blackcurrant!!!

I opened my fridge just now and saw this.



Not seeds la, but BLACKCURRANT la, seedless BLACKCURRANT!!! I was so damn happy, so I took out and gobbled it up then I thought of writing a post about my most favourite fruit that is this



BLACKCURRANT. "So clever" "Eeeeyee! Black black and sour sour, where got nice?" some of you might say. Wah! I don't care la, I like ma no, I not only like but I LOVE blackcurrant! Cannot meh?





Don't ask me why I love blackcurrant so much la. I also don't know why, but since I was small I love blackcurrant especially when it turns into this




Yes, Sparkling Ribena!!! I love the grape Vitagen too la. Next I am going to try this when I go back to KKB.


I would love to try this but why Malaysia don't have ar?



Blackcurrant Ice cream!!!! Pure purple colour some more!!! I love it, it's simply irresistible...


And also this



Blackcurrant Cheese cake!!!! OMG! Where can I find those in Malaysia? You think Secret Recipe got or not har?

Anyway, I have tried these...








and I really love all of those.... By the way I never saw that brand of Jam in Malaysia. I've tried other brand, just pinjam the picture only.

Blackcurrant is very good for our health cause it is very rich in vitamin C and vitamin C make your skin smooth and pretty!!! Yo! You young ladies and young guys there, if you wanna be 'leng luis' and 'leng chais' you better eat loads of blackcurrant. If you don't, you might look like this



Hahaha! Nola joking only la, that is Mr. Golliwog, doesn't he look cute? He is one of my favourite toy characters in Enid Bylton's story.

They also make Blackcurrant into this




Vodka Blackcurrant, and wine Blackcurrant but I don't think I will love these.



Now they even made blackcurrant into these




Yes, they make it into lotion, soap, shampoo, body wash, hand wash and so many other things.....

I just wish that I own this



Yes, Blackcurrant farm so that I can get lots of these



all the year. Can become Millionaire also leh!!!! Oh! I just love blackcurrent and of cause purple too!!!!

A NOTE JUST TO ALL MY KKB BUDDIES AND DARLINGS:
FROM THIS MOMENT ONWARDS, (CEHWAH! ADA GAYA, MUTU DAN KEUNGGULAN TAK?) ALL MY DARLINGS AND BUDDIES WHO USED TO CALL ANYONE BLACKCURRANT (SORRY, I ADMIT I AM THE ONE WHO STARTED ALL THAT NONSENSE FIRST SO NOW LET ME END IT). PLEASE DO NOT MISUSE OR SALAH GUNA MY MOST FAVOURITE FRUIT NAME ANYMORE!!! BUT IF YOU WANT TO CALL ME BLACKCURRANT IT IS FINE, CAUSE IT'S MY LOVE ANYWAY.

NOW LET US ALL STOP USING BLACKCURRANT IN A NEGATIVE PERSPECTIVE SUCH AS 'DON'T SHOW ME YOUR BLACKCURRANT FACE AR!" " WHY TODAY SHE GOT BLACKCURRANT FACE?" YOU CAN USE TERMS LIKE 'JUSTICE PAO FACE' OR 'CHARCOAL FACE' WHATEVER I DON'T CARE AS LONG AS YOU DON'T USE BLACKCURRANT.

WOI! PEOPLE! ERRR! I MEAN MY SWEET SWEET DARLINGS AND MYSELF TOO.... PLEASE HAVE SOME RESPECT TOWARDS MY BELOVED FRUIT LA OK .... FAIR ENOUGH?

Thank you.

2 comments:

pfuen said...

Yeah....some pic is geli but some pic is nice oso...so creativity u r....me too like to drink ribena....haha

Doralin Lee said...

Really? That's why la you are my darling Lemon..... that picture is not geli la, that is Mr. Golliwog my childhood hero leh!

BTW remember ar dun use BLACKCURRANT to call people liau har. I jealous one ho!