Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Jean's Birthday

This post is specially dedicated to my Dearest Friend Jean Liew. Her Birthday falls on the 3rd of May a day after Veronica's Birthday.

Me, Lemon, Plum and Banana celebrated her Birthday at the Seri Melayu, Mamak Stall beside my rented place. We had a simple celebration but I knows it means a lot for her.

Jean, thank you very much for your friendship and for being there for me with your friendship I won't feel lonely during weekends.




Big Cappuccino cake (actually my favourite, I choose one leh)

Poor me because of this cake I had tell a white lie to Jean. Pity me again because of being such a lousy organiser, I was sprayed and bombed by my Darling Lemon, all the way to the bakery.

Lemon:"You see la if not because of me ha, the cake still not buy yet!"
Me: Yes darling, sorry....

Lemon: You see you la, Why you didn't tell me earlier that Plum haven't come yet? You ar!
Me: Yes, darling is my fault...
Lemon: Online, online, everyday busy online, cake also need me come and buy!
Me: Yes Darling, thank you.

Suddenly on the way coming back from the bakery...

Lemon: Anna.... dog ar....
Me: Oh, never mind one la, hello Ah Wong's friend (That orange dog was sitting and looking at me, so cute I love doggie but Lemon got dogs and cats phobis one)
Lemon: Oh! Ok Anna come hold the cake I want to go home!
(she pura-pura merajuk liau)
Me: Eh... sorry la don't disappoint Jean ar....

Hehehe! so silly both of us.



"Let me see, what shall I wish, I wish, I wish.... what I want to wish liau ha?"




"Wei! Don't blow so hard untill saliva also spray out oh! We still wanna eat that cake ar!!!!"



Me and Jean buddy forever and ever and ever....



Gunala Darlie agar gigi anda ada gaya, mutu dan keunggulan... itu la Darlie.





My Darling Lemon has a special ability of.... reading the menu UPSIDE DOWN!!!!





My Sweet Dear Plum look so cool even in picture... Come on Plum cheer up!!!





My Honey, Banana... skinny leh, slim leh.. jealous leh... Apa mau jelous? Go execise and control your diet la!!!

Happy belated Birthday dear, may all your dreams come true and success be with you...

No comments: